"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New York Bound!!!

Well, it's official-I am off to New York!

So, since the last time I wrote there is soo much that has happened! I was working with Beacon Hill Nanny Agency in Massachusetts and I did hear from one family that didn't really fit what I was looking for. And then nothing. I didn't hear from anyone else and that was really hard. I really felt like God opened every door to make this happen and then it just wasn't happening. So me, being the very proactive person that I am, starting looking for another agency that was going to be more helpful. I found this great agency in New York-the New York Nanny Agency. I applied on Wednesday, Jan. 12th, interviewed  with the agency on the 13th and at the end of that interview they told me about this family they thought I would be perfect for! Saturday, the 15th, I interviewed with the mom, Michelle, and we had a really great conversation. We talked not only about the job, but also were able to talk about random things totally off topic. We just really got along. Then on Monday the 17th, I got the call offering me the job! Just another reason to believe that prayer goes along way . So now I am going crazy trying to pack and see everyone before I leave Sunday!! So thank you for all who have asked and supported me through this whole process! Once I get to New York I will post pictures and tell you more about the wonderful family I will be working with! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited for you!!!! :) Keep us updated regularly bc I have to live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete